Re: rbd-nbd: list-mapped : is it possible to display associtation between rbd volume and nbd device ?

I don't think this is something that could be trivially added.  The
nbd protocol doesn't really support associating metadata with the
device. Right now, that "list-mapped" command just tests each nbd
device to see if it is connected to any backing server (not just
rbd-nbd backed devices).

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 5:28 AM, Alexandre DERUMIER <aderumier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, I'm currently testing rbd-nbd, to implement them in lxc instead krbd (to support new rbd features )
>

> #rbd-nbd  map pool/testimage
> /dev/nbd0
> #rbd-nbd list-mapped
> /dev/nbd0
>

> Is is possible to implement something like
>
> #rbd-nbd list-mapped
> /dev/nbd0 pool/testimage
>

> Regards,
>
> Alexandre