Re: Ceph all NVME Cluster sequential read speed

Thanks for the explanation. I thought that when using a striped image 4MB of
written data will be placed in 4 objects (with 4MB object size and when using
1MB of stripe unit and a count of 4). With that a single read of 4MB will hit
4 objects which might be in different PGs. So the read speed should be
increased. Maybe I got that part wrong :-)
I might have the same speed improvement when using an object size of 1MB
directly on the image.

Cheers
Nick