ceph keystone integration

Hey, I have few questions regarding ceph integration with openstack components such as keystone.

I'm trying to integrate keystone to work with my ceph cluster, I've been using this guide http://docs.ceph.com/docs/hammer/radosgw/keystone/

Now in my openstack environment we decided to ditch the keystone admin token due to security issues though I cant find any other guide or such which provides me a proper integration with keystone without the admin token

In other components I've seen that they use auth_uri to get a token as an admin, is there something similar for the ceph.conf?

OS: ubuntu 14.04
OStack: kilo
Ceph: Hammer
Git: Sebastian Han automation for ceph