Fast Ceph a Cluster with PB storage

Hello dear community!
I'm new to the Ceph and not long ago took up the theme of building clusters.
Therefore it is very important to your opinion.

It is necessary to create a cluster from 1.2 PB storage and very rapid access to data. Earlier disks of "Intel® SSD DC P3608 Series 1.6TB NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 Solid State Drive" were used, their speed of all satisfies, but with increase of volume of storage, the price of such cluster very strongly grows and therefore there was an idea to use Ceph.
There are following requirements:

- The amount of data 160 GB should be read and written at speeds of SSD P3608
- There must be created a high-speed storage of the SSD drives 36 TB volume with read / write speed tends to SSD P3608
- Must be created store 1.2 PB with the access speed than the bigger, the better ...
- Must have triple redundancy
I do not really understand yet, so to create a configuration with SSD P3608 Disk. Of course, the configuration needs to be changed, it is very expensive.

InfiniBand will be used, and 40 GB Ethernet.
We will also use virtualization to high-performance hardware to optimize the number of physical servers.
I'm not tied to a specific server models and manufacturers. I create only the cluster scheme which should be criticized :)

1. OSD - 13 pieces.
     a. 1.4 TB SSD-drive analogue Intel® SSD DC P3608 Series - 2 pieces
     b. Fiber Channel 16 Gbit / c - 2 port.
     c. An array (not RAID) to 284 TB of SATA-based drives (36 drives for 8TB);
     d. 360 GB SSD- analogue Intel SSD DC S3500 1 piece
     e. SATA drive 40 GB for installation of the operating system (or booting from the network, which is preferable)
     f. RAM 288 GB
     g. 2 x CPU - 9 core 2 Ghz. - E-5-2630v4
2. MON - 3 pieces. All virtual server:
     a. 1 Gbps Ethernet / c - 1 port.
     b. SATA drive 40 GB for installation of the operating system (or booting from the network, which is preferable)
     c. SATA drive 40 GB
     d. 6GB RAM
     e. 1 x CPU - 2 cores at 1.9 Ghz
3. MDS - 2 pcs. All virtual server:
     a. 1 Gbps Ethernet / c - 1 port.
     b. SATA drive 40 GB for installation of the operating system (or booting from the network, which is preferable)
     c. SATA drive 40 GB
     d. 6GB RAM
     e. 1 x CPU - min. 2 cores at 1.9 Ghz

I assume to use for an acceleration SSD for a cache and a log of OSD.

--
Alexander Pushkov