Re: rgw query bucket usage quickly

If s3curl has a major limitation, it's that you have to edit it to get signatures to match.  Specifically, the @endpoints list on or around line 31 needs to be edited to include the endpoint you're calling to hit RGW (e.g. 192.168.100.100, my.ceph.cluster, etc.).  Once you add that, you should stop seeing the 403 responses from RGW.

Brian

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 5:14 AM, Dan van der Ster <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Wido den Hollander <wido@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Op 29 juli 2016 om 11:59 schreef Dan van der Ster <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>

>> Oh yes, that should help. BTW, which client are people using for the
>> Admin Ops API? Is there something better than s3curl.pl ...
>>

> I wrote my own client a while ago, but that's kind of buggy :)
>
> You might want to take a look at: https://github.com/dyarnell/rgwadmin

Thanks, I'll have a look.
For some reason I'm too dense to get s3curl to work... always
SignatureDoesNotMatch.

-- Dan