Re: blind buckets

Can I not update an existing placement target's index_type?  I had tried to update the default pool's index type:

radosgw-admin zone get --rgw-zone=default > default-zone.json

#replace index_type:0 to index_type:1 in the default zone file, under the default-placement entry of the placement_pools

radosgw-admin zone set --rgw-zone=default --infile default-zone.json

However, it seems like I can still access bucket lists of objects after additional objects added, which makes me think this setting isn't being respected in the way I thought it would.