Re: Unknown error (95->500) when creating buckets or putting files to RGW after upgrade from Infernalis to Jewel

Hi Maciej,
slowly I am running out of ideas :-) Could you send the output of 'ceph osd
lspools' so that I can compare your pools with ours?

Maybe someone else got similiar problems and can help?

Cheers
Nick

--
Sebastian Nickel
Nine Internet Solutions AG, Albisriederstr. 243a, CH-8047 Zuerich