Re: Uncompactable Monitor Store at 69GB -- Re: Cluster in warn state, not sure what to do next.

Op 21 jul. 2016 om 21:06 heeft Salwasser, Zac <zsalwass@xxxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

Thanks for the response!  Long story short, there’s one specific osd in my cluster that is responsible, according to the dump command, for the two pg’s that are still down.

I wiped the osd data directory and recreated that osd a couple of days ago, but it is still stuck in the “booting” state.  Any ideas how I can investigate that particular osd further?

Did you re-use the old UUID of the OSD as set in the OSDMap? Otherwise it will stay in booting.

However, wiping an OSD like that is usually not a good idea.

Wido