Re: CephFS | Recursive stats not displaying with GNU ls

Specifically, this has caused trouble with certain (common?) rsync configurations.
-Greg

On Monday, July 18, 2016, David <dclistslinux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Zheng, I should have checked that.

Sean, from the commit:

When rbytes mount option is enabled, directory size is recursive size. Recursive size is not updated instantly. This can cause directory size to change between successive stat(1)