Re: Using two roots for the same pool

George,

Check the instructions here which should allow you to test your crush rules without applying them to your cluster.
http://dachary.org/?p=3189

also, fwiw, we are not using an 'emit' after each choose (note these rules are not implementing what you're trying to)-
# rules
rule replicated_ruleset {
ruleset 0
type replicated