Re: New to Ceph - osd autostart problem

Hi Dirk,

without any information, its impossible to tell you anything.

Please provide us some detail information about what is going wrong,
including error messages and so on.

As an admin you should be enough familar with your system to give us
more information but just "its not working". As you know, this
information does not help.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt )
Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic