Ceph Social Media

Hey cephers,

Just wanted to remind everyone that our Ceph social media channels are
for all upstream consumption. If you are doing something cool with
Ceph, have a new feature/integration to announce, or just some piece
of news that would be of-interest to the Ceph community, please send
it my way!

I'm happy to answer/RT anything that gets sent to Ceph channels
directly, or you can just email the information to me and I'll get it
out as soon as possible. What I wont do is simply advertise for
someone's product (which goes for Red Hat too), so make sure that it
has a technology/community angle and we'll be happy to promote it.
Current default promotion channels are:

Twitter (https://twitter.com/ceph)
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/cephstorage)
Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/116115281445231966828)

Have had a couple of people ask me about it in recent history, so
wanted to reiterate for the broader community that these channels
exist to promote Ceph, not any single company (or group of companies)
within our ecosystem. Thanks!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry