Re: 转发: how to fix the mds damaged issue

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Lihang <li.hang@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> root@BoreNode2:~# ceph -v
>
> ceph version 10.2.0

rmfailed is not something you want to use in these circumstances.

> 3>  root@BoreNode2:~# ceph  mds rm 0
>
> mds gid 0 dne
>

> The detailed status of my cluster as following:
>
> root@BoreNode2:~# ceph -s
>
>   cluster 98edd275-5df7-414f-a202-c3d4570f251c
>
>      health HEALTH_ERR
>
>             mds rank 0 is damaged
>
>             mds cluster is degraded
>
>      monmap e1: 3 mons at
> {BoreNode2=172.16.65.141:6789/0,BoreNode3=172.16.65.142:6789/0,BoreNode4=172.16.65.143:6789/0}
>
>             election epoch 1010, quorum 0,1,2 BoreNode2,BoreNode3,BoreNode4
>
>       fsmap e168: 0/1/1 up, 3 up:standby, 1 damaged
>
>      osdmap e338: 8 osds: 8 up, 8 in
>
>             flags sortbitwise
>
>       pgmap v17073: 1560 pgs, 5 pools, 218 kB data, 32 objects
>
>             423 MB used, 3018 GB / 3018 GB avail
>
>                 1560 active+clean

When an MDS rank is marked as damaged, that means something invalid
was found when reading from the pool storing metadata objects.  The
next step is to find out what that was.  Look in the MDS log and in
ceph.log from the time when it went damaged, to find the most specific
error message you can.

If you do not have the logs and want to have the MDS try operating
again (to reproduce whatever condition caused it to be marked
damaged), you can enable it by using "ceph mds repaired 0", then start
the daemon and see how it is failing.

John