RBD mirroring between a IPv6 and IPv4 Cluster

Hi All,

Quick question. I'm currently in the process of getting ready to deploy a
2nd cluster, which at some point in the next 12 months, I will want to
enable RBD mirroring between the new and existing clusters. I'm leaning
towards deploying this new cluster with IPv6, because Wido says so ;-)

Question is, will RBD mirroring still be possible between the two? I know
you can't dual stack the core Ceph components, but does RBD mirroring have
the same limitations?

Thanks,
Nick