Re: How many nodes/OSD can fail

It would need to be set to 1

On 3 Jul 2016 8:17 a.m., "Willi Fehler" <willi.fehler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello David,

so in a 3 node Cluster how should I set min_size if I want that 2 nodes could fail?

Regards - Willi

Am 28.06.16 um 13:07 schrieb David:
Hi,

This is probably the min_size on your cephfs data and/or metadata pool. I believe the default is 2, if you have less than 2 replicas available I/O will stop. See: http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/pools/#set-the-number-of-object-replicas