Re: rbd cache command thru admin socket

Thanks, Jason--

Turns out AppArmor was indeed enabled (I was not aware of that).
Disabled it and now I see the socket but it seems to only be there
temporarily while some client app is running.

The original reason I wanted to use this socket was that I am also
using an rbd images thru kvm and I wanted to be able to flush and
invalidate the rbd cache as an experiment.

I would have thought the socket would get created and stay there as
long as kvm is active (since kvm is using librbd).  But even when I
access the rbd disk from the VM, I don't see any socket created at all.

-- Tom