Re: Double OSD failure (won't start) any recovery options?

I was talking on IRC and we're guessing it was a memory issue. I've woken up every morning now with some sort of scrub errors, with must (but not all) spawning from the one system with the now dead osds. This morning I didn't wake up to find any scrub errors, (but I can't tell if it has anything to do with my recovery process).

I have since wiped and readded one osd, but I'm afraid to do that to the second one.

I detected the day of the osd crash that the system was only registering 4 of my 8gb of memory, so I quickly grabbed 16gb to upgrade it all the way to 20gb. I then noticed it was only reporting 10gb. I found i was like 10 bios versions behind and that fixed that problem... but not sure if that could cause data corruption.