Ceph-deploy new OSD addition issue

Hi,

I am stuck at one point to new OSD Host to existing ceph cluster. I tried a multiple combinations for creating OSDs on new host but every time its failing while disk activation and no partition for OSD (/var/lib/ceph/osd/ceoh-xxx) is getting created instead (/var/lib/ceph/tmp/bhbjnk.mnt) temp partition is created. The host I have is combination of SSD and SAS disks. SSDs are parted to use for Journaling purpose. The sequence I tried to add the new host as follows -

1. Ceph-rpms installed on new Host
2. from INIT node - ceph-disk list for new host checked
3. Prepared disk - ceph-deploy --overwrite-conf osd create --fs-type xfs {OSD node}:{raw device}, - Result showed that Host is ready for OSD use; however it didn’t reflect in OSD tree (Because crush was not updated (?) ) neither /var/lib/OSD.xx mount got created.
4. Although it showed Host ready for OSD use; before it threw a warning that disconnecting after 300 seconds as no data received from new Host
5.I tried to activate the disk manually - a. sudo ceph-disk activate /dev/sde1 –
This command failed to execute with erroneous values
ceph-disk: Cannot discover filesystem type: device /dev/sda: Line is truncated

After this I also tried to install ceph-deploy and prepare new host using below commands and repeated above steps but it still failed at same point of disk activation.

ceph-deploy install new Host
ceph-deploy new newHost

Attached logs for reference.

Please assist with any known workaround/resolution.

Thanks
Ranjit