Issues creating ceoh cluster in Calamari UI

Hi,

I am having issues adding RedHat Ceph (10.2.1) nodes to Calamari 1.3-7. Below are more details.

1. On RHEL 7.2 VMs, configured Ceph (10.2.1) cluster with 3 mons and 19 osds .

2. Configured Calamari 1.3-7 on one node. Installation was done through ICE_SETUP with ISO Image. Diamond packages were installed manually on all the nodes.

3. Now, on the Calamari node, using "ceph-deploy calamari connect osd1 osd2.." I could add all the nodes (OSD/Mon) to calamari.

4. In calamari UI, I could see all the nodes. Now, when I try to create a Ceph-cluster, the operation is getting timedout and I see the below message.

"New Calamari Installation

This appears to be the first time you have started Calamari and there are no clusters currently configured.

9 Ceph servers are connected to Calamari, but no Ceph cluster has been created yet. Please use ceph-deploy to create a cluster; please see the Inktank Ceph Enterprise documentation for more details."

At this point of time Health of the cluster is ok (good).

Any idea what could be the issue? Appreciate your help at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj