issues with misplaced object and PG that won't clean

Hi,

I'm running into an issue with a PG that will not get clean and seems to
be blocking requests.
When I restart an OSD the PG is on I never reach recovery. Removing the
OSD in question only seems to move the problem.

Additionally ceph pg query hangs forever unless the OSD in question is
stopped.

I tried doing a ceph pg force_create_pg but that didn't seem to have impact

Really not sure how to go about correcting this issue. Currently running
a mix of 0.80.11 and 0.94.7 that I am in the process of upgrading but
that seems to be unrelated as this issue occasionally presented even
before the upgrade.

Here is the output of ceph health, not sure what other outputs would be
useful but would be happy to attach any additional useful information:

HEALTH_WARN 1 pgs backfilling; 1 pgs degraded; 1 pgs stuck degraded; 1
pgs stuck unclean; 1 pgs stuck undersized; 1 pgs undersized; 39 requests
are blocked > 32 sec; recovery 2/414113144 objects degraded (0.000%);
recovery 1/4141131 44 objects misplaced (0.000%); noout flag(s) set

Thanks,
Mike