Re: ceph cookbook failed: Where to report that https://git.ceph.com/release.asc is down?

It is down due to a gateway issue, David sent an email to sepia list
yesterday (Below is his mail)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Galloway <dgallowa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [sepia] Unexpected Downtime
To: sepia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We'd originally intended to quickly migrate to a new gateway hosted in
RHEV with minimal downtime but after talking with a storage
performance dev, he gave some recommendations to help optimize the
backend storage.

This involved copying all the existing VMs to a new storage volume
which is taking some time -- especially since the old gateway host
keeps crashing.  The good news is we've narrowed the problem down to a
failing DIMM I'll be replacing later today.

Once that's taken care of, I'd estimate we'll be back up and running
by Saturday evening US time.

Thanks for your patience.

On 06/17/2016 06:22 PM, David Galloway wrote:

> All,
>
> The baremetal machine hosting our OpenVPN gateway, DHCP, DNS, and
> reverse proxies for a few public-facing sites has become unstable and is
> randomly crashing.
>
> I'm in the process of migrating OpenVPN and DNS to highly-available VMs
> to hopefully help stabilize things.
>
> You'll likely need to restart your OpenVPN tunnel Monday morning.
>
> Apologies for the inconvenience.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Soonthorn Ativanichayaphong
<soonthor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you. I believe it the same. But we can't update ceph's production
> recipe at the moment. Is there a place we can report that git.ceph.com is
> down? There are many places referencing  https://git.ceph.com/release.asc
> (e.g.
> http://ceph.com/releases/important-security-notice-regarding-signing-key-and-binary-downloads-of-ceph/).
>
> Thank you for your help.
>

> On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Josef Johansson <josef86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Shouldn't https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/keys/release.asc be up
>> to date?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Josef
>>

>> On Sat, 18 Jun 2016, 17:29 Soonthorn Ativanichayaphong,
>> <soonthor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Our chef cookbook fail due to https://ceph.com/git/?p=ceph.git;a=bl
>>> connection timedout. Does anyone know how to workaround this or where I can
>>> report that the link is down?
>>> Thank you for your help.
>>>
>>> -------

>>>     Error executing action `add` on resource 'apt_repository[ceph]'

>>>     Errno::ETIMEDOUT
>>>     remote_file[/var/cache/chef/release.asc]
>>> (/var/cache/chef/cookbooks/apt/providers/repository.rb line 59) had an
>>> error: Errno::ETIMEDOUT: Error connecting to
>>> https://ceph.com/git/?p=ceph.git;a=bl
>>> ob_plain;f=keys/release.asc - Error connecting to