Re: IOPS requirements

Hi,

the most accurate way should be to check on each hostmachine how much
IOPS are flowing through.

You can also visualize this with for example munin.

This way you can also see the peaks.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt )
Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic