Re: strange behavior using resize2fs vm image on rbd pool

resize2fs is some kind of incremental, I guess

You may notice that on a slow system, if you give many more spaces to a
large partition

Running resize2fs on a screen, and watching df -h on an other will show
you an incremental increase of disk space

Maybe the discard option can help you on that case, if it's really an
issue, and if your software support it