Re: Cache pool with replicated pool don't work properly.

Hi,

I don't really have a solution but I can confirm I had the same problem
trying to deploy my new Jewel cluster. I reinstalled the cluster with
Hammer and everything is working as I expect it to (that is; writes hit
the backing pool asynchronously)

Although other than you I noticed the same problem with EC backed as
well as replicated backed caches.

- HP