[Infernalis] radosgw x-storage-URL missing account-name

Hey,

I've been looking into the way radosgw makes the authentication in the Swift API. I have created a S3 user ('testuser') and 2 Swift subusers ('testuser:swiftuser1' , 'testuser:swiftuser2').
Using CURL I make an authentication requests to radosgw for each swift subuser. In the response I get :

- 2 different X-Auth-Tokens, one for each Swift subuser

- 1 common X-Storage-URL, for both Swift subusers ( http://radosgw-hostname/swift/v1 )

Though, as stated in the docs :

"
X-Storage-Url
Type: String
"

Obviously the account name for each Swift user is missing from the storage - URL I get back from the cluster, which seems to be wrong. Is this some kind of bug or I might have configured something wrong?
I am using Apache as the webserver, not Civetweb, if that makes any kind of difference.

**Also, I've added the following line in the global section of the ceph.conf file, but had no luck :

rgw_swift_account_in_url = true

Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Giannis