radosgw issue resolved, documentation suggestions

Gentlemen, I have resolved my issue, it was resolved using ,[client.rgw.gateway]

Towards helping others I have the following comments for the documentation people, unless somehow I am missing a nuance in using [client.rgw.gateway] and [client.rgw.<hostname>] and [client.radosgw.gateway] and [client.radosgw.<hostname>]

Starting at the top:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/jewel/radosgw/

Then to…

MANUAL INSTALL  (http://docs.ceph.com/docs/jewel/install/install-ceph-gateway/)
=======================
Could be consistent with ceph.conf specifiers:
CHANGE THE DEFAULT PORT
   Mentions: [client.rgw.gateway-node1]
-and then in another section-
MIGRATING FROM APACHE TO CIVETWEB
   Mentions:[client.radosgw.gateway-node1]
   Mentions:[client.radosgw.gateway-node]
Note the difference in “rgw” and “radosgw”

SIMPLE CONFIGURATION (http://docs.ceph.com/docs/jewel/radosgw/config/)
Talk about using name for “gateway” instance in first paragraph, which is not consistent with “Manual Install”, which uses <gateway-node> (i.e., hostname -s).
ADD A GATEWAY CONFIGURATION TO CEPH
   Mentions: [client.radosgw.gateway]
Not consistent with “rgw” vs “radosgw”
Talks about Apache and civetweb, these could be more distinct and presented as either this civetweb or apache config, not intermingled…