Re: Filestore update script?

> Op 7 juni 2016 om 23:08 schreef "WRIGHT, JON R (JON R)" <jonrodwright@xxxxxxxxx>:
>

> I'm trying to recover an OSD after running xfs_repair on the disk. It
> seems to be ok now.  There is a log message that includes the following:
> "Please run the FileStore update script before starting the OSD, or set
> filestore_update_to to 4"

why did you run the xfs_repair? My recommendation is always to wipe a OSD which has XFS errors. They don't show up by accident. Something has happened. Bit-rot on the disk? Controller failure?

I'd say, wipe the OSD and let the Ceph recovery take care of it. Re-format it with XFS and rebuild the OSD.

Wido