Best Network Switches for Redundancy

Hello everybody,

we want to upgrade/fix our SAN switches. I kinda screwed up when I was first planning our CEPH storage cluster.

Right now we have 2 x HP 2530-24G Switch (J9776A). We have 3 server each outfittet with 2 x 4 gigabit cards. (Don't judge me, I also was on a budget)

Each card goes with 2 cables to one of the two switches for redundancy.

The bonds on the servers are configured as mode 0 (load balancing (round-robin)).

The cluster works but I guess due to high drop rate on the switch interfaces we have a pretty bad latency.

I also read that LACP would be the answer to my problem, since I want to utilize all interfaces and have redundancy at the same time.

So, back to my Question:

What 48 port gigabit switch is the best replacement for that type of configuration? 10GB is not an option.

Regards

David