Re: jewel 10.2.1 lttng & rbdmap.service

Hi Ken, Kefu

No we did not have EPEL-7 enabled. We can add it, it would be the same for us as adding efficios although slightly more reusable ☺
Am I correct in assuming that lttng is only used for debugging and/or development work ? If that is true, is it perhaps possible to build ceph in such a way that lttng is used when available, but that it’s not a problem when it’s not available? That way we wouldn’t need to install lttng at all. If lttng is used for many more reasons than debugging (maybe for normal monitoring?) then it’s fine this way. I guess I just don’t want to install stuff I won’t be using.

Thanks,

Max