Pacemaker Resource Agents for Ceph by Andreas Kurz

Following a conversation with Sage in NYC, I would like to share links
to the excellent resource agents for Pacemaker, developed by Andreas
Kurz to present Ceph images to iSCSI and FC fabrics.  We are using
these as part of the Storcium solution, and these RAs have withstood
quite a few beatings by clients' IO load.

https://github.com/akurz/resource-agents/blob/SCST/heartbeat/SCSTLogicalUnit
https://github.com/akurz/resource-agents/blob/SCST/heartbeat/SCSTTarget
https://github.com/akurz/resource-agents/blob/SCST/heartbeat/iscsi-scstd

--