Re: Help ... some osd does not wan't to start after a dumpling->firefly->hammer upgrade

Le 15/05/2016 15:35, Emmanuel Lacour a écrit :
> Dear ceph users,
>

> I have clusters running debian wheezy with dumpling.
>
> I upgraded one cluster from dumpling to firefly, then to hammer without
> problem.
>
> Then I upgraded a second cluster from dumpling to firefly without
> problem, thought I forget to restart 2 osds/10 so they stayed in dumpling.
>
> I then did the firefly->hammer upgrade. 8/10 osd restart without problem
> (including those that where running dumpling).
>
> 2 osd does not wan't to start and despite a rep_size of 3, I have lots
> of pg down+peering :(
>

> Here is the log (debug 20) of one of those osd:
>

> http://owncloud.home-dn.net/index.php/s/jROrqr2nuuVL8kZ
>
> Any help will be really appreciated!

I finally just found the solution, the osdmap was corrupted on those osd
(don' t know why), I copied all current/meta/DIR* from another osd et
health is OK know. I still check if there is no data loss ...
I found this solution after reading this:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14406, which has the same symptoms