Error in ceph-deploy

So I got an odd error code 100 when upgrading my mons to Jewel on Ubuntu Trusty using ceph-deploy.

After running an apt-get install ceph-deploy (which would install all other ceph requirements) I noticed that the error from the apt-get was that that there was a process already running as user "ceph".

After looking, I saw the only process was the ssh process that I had connected to the ceph node with.

By logging in as root and running su - ceph, the ceph-deploy runs just fine.

Anyone else noticed something like this?

//Tu Holmes