Re: rbd resize option

Used "resize2fs" and its working for resize to higher number (ie from
10G -> 20G) or so...
If I tried to resize the lower numbers (ie from 10G -> 5G), its
failied...with below message:
===
ubuntu@swami-resize-test-vm:/$ sudo resize2fs /dev/vdb

sudo: unable to resolve host swami-resize-test-vm

resize2fs 1.42.9 (4-Feb-2014)

Please run 'e2fsck -f /dev/vdb' first.

ubuntu@swami-resize-test-vm:/$ sudo e2fsck -f /dev/vdb

sudo: unable to resolve host swami-resize-test-vm

e2fsck 1.42.9 (4-Feb-2014)

The filesystem size (according to the superblock) is 52428800 blocks

The physical size of the device is 13107200 blocks

Either the superblock or the partition table is likely to be corrupt!

Abort<y>?