Re: Erasure pool performance expectations

Thanks Nick. I added it to my ceph.conf. I'm guessing this is an OSD setting and therefor I should restart my OSDs is that correct?

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Nick Fisk <nick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Sorry Peter, I missed your last email. You can also specify that setting in the ceph.conf, ie I have in mine

osd_tier_promote_max_bytes_sec = 4000000