RGW user quota may not adjust on bucket removal

Hey,
we currently have a problem with our radosgw.
The quota value of a user does not get updated after an admin manually deleted
a bucket (via radosgw-admin). You can only circumvent this if you synced the
user stats before the removal. So there are now users which can not upload new
objects although they should be able to.

There is already a bug filed for this: http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14507

It looks like the corresponding merge commit got into Ceph v10.1.0 first:

"""
nick@nick-nine-virtual:~/git_repos/ceph$ git tag --contains
709ab2dd6e84abf152527e6a9177aabcf1a4c887
v10.1.0
v10.1.1
v10.1.2
v10.2.0
"""

We are using Ceph version 9.2.1. I will upgrade the cluster to Jewel in the
next days, but I guess my problem will stay the same :-)

So does anyone know if there is a method to let ceph recalculate the quota
usage of a user or change it manually somewhere?

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and I did the following:
- create a new temp user with new temp buckets
- lock the old account
- copy all the objects with S3fuse from the old account to the new one
- delete the old account and recreate it
- copy the objects back

(I did this because it was not possible to change the ownership of a bucket to
a new user)

This time it would take a long time to do this again as the users have a lot
more objects in their buckets.

Thanks for any help or advise...

Cheers
Nick