Re: hammer - lost object after just one OSD failure?

Hi Gregory,

thanks for the reply.

> Is OSD 0 the one which had a failing hard drive? And OSD 10 is
> supposed to be fine?

yes, OSD 0 crashed due to disk errors, rest of the cluster was without
problems, no crash, no restarts.. that's why it scared me a bit..

pity I purged lost placement groups, maybe we could have digged some
more debug info... I'll torture and watch the cluster carefully and report if
something similar happens again.. I suppose we can't do much more till
then...

BR

nik