Re: Web based S3 client

S3 is originally Amazon's protocol so any details could be found in Amazon’s documentation. If you want to know the details about the restful API, see http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/API/RESTBucketPUTcors.html
Now Sree has been updated adding a bucket action to help setup bucket CORS. You might be interested to checkout the new version: https://github.com/cannium/Sree

Cheers,
Can ZHANG