Re: Web based S3 client

Hi George,

The error is because your bucket `consonance` isn’t having CORS configured. For security issues, browsers limit cross domain accesses by default. If you create a bucket through Sree, it will configure CORS for you, but for existing buckets, they are likely to not having those configurations. To understand why CORS configuration is needed, see http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSJavaScriptSDK/guide/browser-configuring.html#Cross-Origin_Resource_Sharing__CORS_ for more details.

Later I will write a patch to help configure CORS for existing buckets, please keep a eye on https://github.com/cannium/Sree

The support of ACL and bucket details are under consideration, but renaming is not an O(1) operation as you might imagine in s3 and should definitely be avoided.

Cheers,
Can ZHANG