Re: Maximum MON Network Throughput Requirements

Mons and RGWs only use the public network but Mons can have a good deal of traffic. I would not recommend 1Gb but if looking for lower bandwidth then 10Gb would be good for most. It all depends in the overall size of the cluster. You mentioned 40Gb. If the nodes are high density then 40Gb but if they are lower density then 20Gb would be fine.

-CJ