Re: is it possible using different ceph-fuse version on clients from server

I cannot install a different kernel that is not supported by redhat to clients.
Any other way to increase fuse performance with default 6.7 kernel?
Maybe I can compile jewel ceph-fuse packages for rhel6, is this make a
difference?