mds segfault on cephfs snapshot creation

As soon as I create a snapshot on the root of my test cephfs deployment with a single file within the root, my mds server kernel panics. I understand that snapshots are not recommended. Is it beneficial to developers for me to leave my cluster in its present state and provide whatever debugging information they'd like? I'm not really looking for a solution to a mission critical issue as much as providing an opportunity for developers to pull stack traces, logs, etc from a system affected by some sort of bug in cephfs/mds. This happens every time I create a directory inside my .snap directory.

Let me know if I should blow my cluster away?