Re: Advice on OSD upgrades

Sadly, this is not an option. Not only are there no free slots on the hosts, but we're downgrading in size for each OSD because we decided to sacrifice space to make a significant jump in drive quality.

We're not really too concerned about the rebalancing, as we monitor the cluster closely and have the available breathing-room to withstand the impact as long as we're methodical and measured about it.

Cheers,
-
Stephen Mercier | Sr. Systems Architect
Attainia Capital Planning Solutions (ACPS)
O: (650)241-0567, 727 | TF: (866)288-2464, 727