Re: Modifying Crush map

Hello,

If you mean 3x replication in total over 2 racks/failure domains. that has
of course come up several times in the past, for example:
---
https://www.mail-archive.com/ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg19140.html
http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2014-September/043039.html
---

I don't think you can do this via the CLI, the simple in "create-simple"
is a clear hint.

I you actually mean 3x replication PER RACK, so 6x replication total,
that's just a variation of the  of the above, using a pool with 6
replicas.

Christian

chibi@xxxxxxx   	Global OnLine Japan/Rakuten Communications
http://www.gol.com/