Re: root and non-root user for ceph/ceph-deploy

Hi, Oliver,
It's very kind of you, thanks.

But I still have some questios,

Why ceph-mon can auto-start when the host reboot when I deploy it with root,
while it can not when I deploy it use non-root?
Mybe this is a "Trouble" as you say below?

You say "With the hammer release you are using, you should / have to stick to the
user root. Everything else might cause trouble."

You mean root is the best practice? Is there any document about this, or some details?

Best Regards,
yang