root and non-root user for ceph/ceph-deploy

Hi, everyone,

In my ceph cluster, first I deploy my ceph using ceph-deploy with user root, I don't set up any thing after it's setup,
to my surprise, the cluster can auto-start after my host reboot, all thing is ok, mon is running and OSDs of device is mounted itself and also running properly. But I can NOT find any ceph/OSD info in /etc/fstab!

My question is, where ceph stores the cluster info? Why it can auto-start after machine reboot?

However, when I deploy with another user (not root), everything is changed. mon can not auto-start and OSD is not mounted and not running any more.

And, after I umount the OSD, re-deploy the cluster, the old OSD is still display in my new cluster.

My another question is, what's the difference between root and non-root user for ceph/ceph-deploy?

ceph version 0.94.5 (9764da52395923e0b32908d83a9f7304401fee43)

yang,
Thanks very much.