Re: Local SSD cache for ceph on each compute node.

The good news is such a feature is in the early stage of design [1].  Hopefully this is a feature that will land in the Kraken release timeframe.

[1] http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Rbd_-_ordered_crash-consistent_write-back_caching_extension

--

Jason Dillaman