Using bluestore in Jewel 10.0.4

Hello everyone!

I think that the new bluestore sounds great and would like to try it out in my test environment but I didn't find anything how to use it but I finally managed to test it and it really looks promising performancewise.
If anyone has more information or guides for bluestore please tell me where.

I thought I would share how I managed to get a new Jewel cluster with bluestore based osd:s to work.

What i found so far is that ceph-disk can create new bluestore osd:s (but not ceph-deploy, plase correct me if i'm wrong) and I need to have "enable experimental unrecoverable data corrupting features = bluestore rocksdb" in global section in ceph.conf.
After that I can create new osd:s with ceph-disk prepare --bluestore /dev/sdg

So i created a cluster with ceph-deploy without any osd:s and then used ceph-disk on hosts to create the osd:s.

Pretty simple in the end but it took me a while to figure that out.