Re: Does object map feature lock snapshots ?

Is there anyway for you to provide debug logs (i.e. debug rbd = 20) from your rbd CLI and qemu process when you attempt to create a snapshot?  In v9.2.0, there was an issue [1] where the cache flush writeback from the snap create request was being blocked when the exclusive lock feature was enabled, but that should have been fixed in v9.2.1.

[1] http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14542

--

Jason Dillaman