After Reboot no OSD disks mountend

Hi All,

we are in the middle of patching our OSD servers and noticed that
after rebooting no OSD disk is mounted and therefore no OSD service
starts.

We have then to manually call "ceph-disk-activate /dev/sdX1" for all
our disk in order to mount and start the OSD service again.

Here a the version we are running before and after the update:

OS: CentOS 7.1 Core --> CentOS 7.2 Core
Ceph: Hammer 0.94.3 --> Hammer 0.94.6

Any suggestions?

We found this issue: http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5194 from 2 years
ago and we tested several udev rules as linked in the issue, but
nothing happens after reboot. No OSD disk gets mounted.

Best,
Martin