Re: User Interface

You may also look at Intel Virtual Storage Manager:
https://github.com/01org/virtual-storage-manager

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 2:42 AM, Vlad Blando <vblando@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

We already have a user interface that is admin facing (ex. calamari, kraken, ceph-dash), how about a client facing interface, that can cater for both block and object store. For object store I can use Swift via Horizon dashboard, but for block-store, I'm not sure how.

So you're thinking of something that would be a UI equivalent of the rbd command line, right?  In an openstack environment I guess you'd be doing that via the Cinder integration with Horizon.  Outside of openstack, I think that the people working on https://github.com/skyrings/skyring have ambitions along these lines too.

John

Thanks.

/Vlad